[kictanet] The Case Against Google and other Tech Titans

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:56:34 EAT 2018

+1 for Safaricom.

A short while ago, I complained about their web hosting services on one of
the threads here (as a by the way). By the end of the week my account had
been reactivated and moved to their new hosting system. I received alerts
on SMS and mail.

Whoever here did that - thank you.

Regards,

Kevin

On 26 February 2018 at 18:34, Admin CampusCiti via kictanet <