[kictanet] The Case Against Google and other Tech Titans

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Mon Feb 26 18:34:38 EAT 2018

True that Barrack.

We must commend Safaricom for this while at the same time continue to engage them positively.

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad