[kictanet] CA¹s Sh85m plan to link remote areas with mobile voice

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Feb 27 03:34:49 EAT 2018

Collins

I know you are based in Kilifi. I challenge you to go to Mtondia which is 6kms from the County HQ and report back. Happy to buy you lunch if I’m wrong. :-)

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad