[kictanet] CA¹s Sh85m plan to link remote areas with mobile voice

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 23:37:45 EAT 2018

@Ali,

I don't think there is a space within 10 Kilometres of Kilifi county HQ,
that does not have Safaricom LTE. :-) leave alone Voice.

That said, We need CA to be more responsive in building the industry as a
whole, and not just the two or three main operators.

Regards,

Collins Areba,
Kilifi, Kenya.
Tel: +*254 707 750 788 */ *0731750788*
Twitter: @arebacollins.
Skype: arebacollins

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Alwala, Rachel via kictanet <