[kictanet] Thank you to contributors of 'Talk to the Senate'

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Tue Feb 13 04:01:14 EAT 2018

Dear Senator Halake

This is a breath of fresh air. We are honored and humbled to have you on board and to listen to the community on matters ICT. Its with such participation and engagement that this country will realize its aspirations and that of its citizenry.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad