[kictanet] Day 3 of Talk to the Senate (2017-2022 Priorities)

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:00:36 EAT 2018

I agree with Grace that there should be a tracking tool for bills, programs
and projects. Is there a mechanism for the recording of the public
participation sessions? Could be uploaded on relevant  You Tube channels
and websites.  A good feature could also be the introduction of a feature
to allow upvoting of items /engagement without necessarily having everyone
attend the town halls. Kenyans are engaged in civic affairs as long as it
is not participation vs their other activities  ....an E-participation
platform across different governance levels could enhance the participation
of youths and locals who have moved from the area.

On Feb 7, 2018 2:49 PM, "Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via kictanet" <