[kictanet] Introduction to Network Operations course- Free online course

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:01:50 EAT 2018

Greetings,

Botlab has partnered with ISOC to offer a free online course- Introduction
to Network Operations course ( September Cohort Registration).  The courses
are free and anyone can apply. Those who complete this course will be
allowed to take on the Network service and monitoring course.

If you are interested, check the links below:

*Introduction to Network Operations course *
Course outline and prerequisites click here
<https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Introduction%20to%20Network%20Operations%20Course>
Sign up sheet, click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeq-stz_l6BC6SFYJzFByHa9Jz_DdEusP9UYWsiqqVCpWCj4A/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*Network Services and Monitoring course*
Course outline and prerequisites click  here
<https://isoc-inforum.afrinic.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Network%20Services%20and%20Monitoring%20Course>
--
Mercy Njue
Founder Botlab

Botlab Physical Address: Ngong hills Hotel along Ngong road, 5th Floor
Office line: +254 700 915197
Mobile: +254 729758 701
Email: Mercy at botlab.biz
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell