[kictanet] Competitive Advantage through Continuous Technical Education

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:18:18 EAT 2018

I agree with you on this. Technology training for executives is key in
technology adoption. Technology is always viewed either as an ambiguous
ROI or a cost that can be done away with instead of it being an enabler.
When technology is embedded in an organization's overall strategy, its
adoption and success is accelerated. When executives understand certain
aspects of technology, they are able to make key decisions on it.

At Botlab, we offer customised technology based trainings to Executives and
techies with the aim of helping both teams be on the same page. Techies
also get frustrated as a result of the misinformation or lack of it when
executives don't understand certain technologies.

If you would like to know more, do contact us.

--
Mercy Njue
Founder Botlab

Botlab Physical Address: Ngong hills Hotel along Ngong road, 5th Floor
Office line: +254 700 915197
Email: Mercy at botlab.biz
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:19 AM Mbugua Njihia via kictanet <