[kictanet] Talk to Senate Final Report

Moses Kajwang kajwang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:10:23 EAT 2018

Just to confirm that I have reviewed the report and express gratitude for
the very good recommendations. We could also develop an accountability
framework where Parliamemt and industry regularly brief each other on
requirements and achievements.

Sen Kajwang

On 26 Apr 2018 13:02, "Grace Githaiga via kictanet" <

Listers

Greetings!

Further to our *Talk to Senate *online discussions that focused on ICT
policy issues at the counties, and where we interrracted with Senator
Abshiro Halake, the Vice Chair of the Senate ICT committee, we are now
happy to share the final report.

We are grateful to all of you who contributed and made this conversation
vibrant.

The full Report is here:
https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?wpdmpro=talk-to-the-senate-priorities-2017-2022

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

Co-Convenor
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Twitter:@ggithaiga
Tel: 254722701495
Skype: gracegithaiga
Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged and
come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability
to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.

Unsubscribe or change your options at
https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kajwang%40gmail.com

The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for
people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.