[kictanet] Airtel to merge with Telkom

Peter Osotsi peter.osotsi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:00:39 EAT 2018

Safaricom has a predictable productline. The other two are so unpredictable
that customers keep away.

I once said I can profitably run Telkom Kenya based on the assets they
have. They always get their marketing and branding wrong. If one ever
listened to Michael Joseph, he had a lot of hints on how he turned
Safaricom from number two to number one.

I keep on listening to the executives from this firm and for sure they know
what they want to do to stay at the top.

All the best to the chasing pack because they can't measure up to what
safaricom is doing to stay at the top.

~ Peter

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 4:54 am Ali Hussein via kictanet, <