[kictanet] State of Consumer Protection Report in Kenya - Request for Responses

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 4 22:14:37 EAT 2018

Grace

It's a big issue that needs addressing. How can COFEK lean in on this?

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:04 PM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <