[kictanet] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT WIRELESS BROADBAND SPECTRUM POLICY GUIDELINES

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Sep 4 11:25:13 EAT 2017

@Sidney

Indeed. The CA is setting the Platinum Standard on Public Engagement. I'm
hoping their mother ministry will learn from them.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Sidney Ochieng via kictanet <