[kictanet] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT WIRELESS BROADBAND SPECTRUM POLICY GUIDELINES

Sidney Ochieng sidney.ochieng at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:02:44 EAT 2017

I have to say that on this the CA has been particularly responsive and
clear on the comments I've made. They've been willing to also admit when
they've made mistakes, as happened recently with the Social Media
guidelines. For me I have no complaints at all.

On 31 August 2017 at 11:22, Francis Monyango via kictanet <

Regards,
Sidney

*Twitter:* @princelySid <https://twitter.com/princelySid> | *Website: *
sidneyochieng.co.ke