[kictanet] Next Elections and ICT

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 10:40:33 EAT 2017

Great question Mutemi,

In the meantime, anyone who knows where to get the registrar's ICT report
from the IEBC server access tabled during the petition? I imagine it's a
public document.

It would be great to review the larger document.  I believe that would be a
good starting point.

On Sep 4, 2017 10:32 AM, "Mutemi wa Kiama via kictanet" <