[kictanet] Fwd: Capacity Building and the role of ICTA

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:11:41 EAT 2017

Victor,

The ICTA  needs to open channels with first hand witnesses of cyber crimes,
to build an OPEN database of the same + to guide them on how to proceed
with resolving the situations.

Upcoming field IT operatives are more likely (than senior IT executives) to
disclose when IT systems are being sabotaged. It is not uncommon for IT
systems to be deprived of financial support or for system components to be
switched off for illegal purposes.

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Victor Kapiyo via kictanet <

> Thanks Robert for the update and progress ICTA has made so far.
>
> However, I think ICTA could do well to engage more with stakeholders more
> regularly, since not everyone can attend connected in Diani or the select
> events the Authority participates in.
>
> Victor
>

> On 2 Oct 2017 21:02, "Robert Mugo via kictanet" <
>
> Ali & Muraya,
>
> Thanks for your questions and comments relating to ICTA. See my responses
> below:

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*