[kictanet] Cryptocurrency Trading

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:24:02 EAT 2017

Thanks Ali,

I have been with kictanet since it's birth so I definitely understand. I
definitely appreciate the effort you have put. But we have not even
scratched the surface on this one.

What is needed now is movement in terms of support for Blockchain and not
hypervigilance as is being seen.

While private sector players can be proactive, it will be a futile effort
and a danger to investments if regulators and government come later with
more restrictions in response. Hence the need for a repeat success story of
kictanet as a multi-stakeholder forum.

I think everyone is here in one way or the other. In essence, I am speaking
of the need for a conducive policy environment and action needs to get to
that.

Thanks! Muthoni