[kictanet] Potential Data Breach on E-Citizen Portal

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 15 17:08:35 EAT 2017

I second you Muraya..

This state of affairs is simply untenable..We have been politicking so much
and forgetting that we are Civil Servants and answerable to the People of
Kenya irrespective of their party affiliations.

I urge those responsible to get back to doing their jobs.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 3:16 PM, S.M. Muraya via kictanet <