[kictanet] Registering ICT practitioners

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Tue May 30 22:49:12 EAT 2017

The public notice is not conforming to the section of the act Bw. Wambua
is quoting. That public notice needs to be corrected else:a) it will confuse the public
b)it will alarm ICT practioners

W.

On Tue, May 30, 2017, at 10:30 PM, Wambua, Christopher via kictanet wrote:> I beg we continue tomorrow guys

>  Sent from my iPhone
>
>  On 30 May 2017, at 22:21, Phares Kariuki via kictanet
>  <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:
>>> Ecommerce?
>>
>>  --
>> Phares

>>> certificates. That notice seems too broad. Who exactly are you
>>> targeting. The portion of the law you have quoted and the notice are
>>> quite different.>>>
>>> On Tue, 30 May 2017 at 21:52 Nelson via kictanet
>>> <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:>>>> If I am to go by the license fees stated in the attached document

>>> Mercy Mutemi, Advocate.

>>> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder
>>> platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT
>>> policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for
>>> reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT
>>> enabled growth and development.
>>>
>>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable
>>> behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect people's
>>> times and bandwidth, share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or
>>> personalize, respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares
>>> or qualifications.>> _______________________________________________
>> http://twitter.com/kictanet Facebook:
>> https://www.facebook.com/KICTANet/
>>
>> Unsubscribe or change your options at
>> https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/wambua%40ca.go.ke
>>
>> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder
>> platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT
>> policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for
>> reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT
>> enabled growth and development.
>>
>> KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable
>> behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect people's times
>> and bandwidth, share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize,
>> respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares or
>> qualifications.> _________________________________________________
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet

> https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/emailsignet%40mailcan.com>
> The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder
> platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT
> policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for
> reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled
> growth and development.>
> online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and
> bandwidth, share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize,
> respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares or
> qualifications.
Links:

  1. http://www.alyhussein.com/
  2. http://www.alyhussein.com/