[kictanet] Fw: EVENT INFO: Workshop on how to engage with SMEs on user rights, Thursday 25th May

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 12:54:41 EAT 2017

May be of interest to some you.

Grace Githaiga

Twitter: @ggithaiga

Skype: gracegithaiga

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga

...the most important office in a democracy is the citizen. So, you see, that’s what our democracy demands. It needs you!----Barrack Obama.

________________________________
From: Charles Bradley <charles at gp-digital.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:47 AM
To: Charles Bradley
Subject: EVENT INFO: Workshop on how to engage with SMEs on user rights, Thursday 25th May

Dear all,

Thank you so much for registering your interest in attending our workshop on how to engage with SMEs on user rights tomorrow, Thursday 25th May (Please pass this email onto any colleagues who you feel may be interested in attending the event).

This is the first of a two-part event, with our second event taking place on Friday 26th May -- more information about this event can be found here<https://ihub.co.ke/blogs/30010/users-first-how-to-build-products-designed-to-safeguard-human-rights-and-keep-people-safe-online>.

Our new guide, How to Respect Privacy and Free Expression as a Tech SME in Kenya,<http://www.gp-digital.org/publication/how-to-respect-privacy-and-free-expression-as-a-tech-sme-in-kenya/> is now online -- and for attending the event you'll receive your complimentary hard copy!

So, just to reiterate, here's the basic event information: