[kictanet] Security Boost from China - Is it a hit or a miss?

Brian Nyali brian at kenic.or.ke
Sun May 14 23:32:42 EAT 2017

@Barrack,

Assuming they deploy the infrastructure and are actively providing support:
 1.I honestly doubt they would give complete access to their equipment.
 2.Will there be access to where the data is being stored temporarily/ permanently
 3.What happens in the event the agreement/contract is terminated what happens to the data collected or stored?
 4.If we do not have complete control/ access can we be sure who does?
In my view it is a miss unless we have complete control of the infrastructure deployed and the data collected, i could be wrong but there are too many loopholes by being in the passenger's seat .

Kind regards,
Brian M. Nyali.
brian at kenic.or.ke