[kictanet] How you helped Safaricom make Sh48 billion profit - Daily Nation

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 11 02:38:08 EAT 2017

Safaricom’s record-breaking Sh48 billion profit announced on Wednesday was not unexpected.

For the richest company in East Africa, money has been coming in from all directions, day and night.

Kenyans’ love for chatting, transacting business conveniently using their phones, surfing the Internet, betting, catching up and having funky beats as their ringtones has created a behemoth with Sh213 billion in revenue.

Read on:-

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/corporates/how-you-helped-safaricom-make-billions-profit/1954162-3922238-mxh0u6z/index.html

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad