[kictanet] PRESS STATEMENT BY MPAKE

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Wed Mar 29 09:14:01 EAT 2017

Bernard,

Interesting developments.

Briefly, what were the issues with the previous arrangement with MCSK that
the new organization will address?

How do you ensure you also don't fall into the same 'trap' as MCSK fell
into? I do remember how setting up MCSK was seen as such a noble venture,
but before long it became some individuals cash cow.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Bernard Kioko via kictanet <

> I would consider it so. The government has handed us an opportunity to
> re-build the music industry – afresh!. We MUST work to get it right this
> time.

*Regards,*

*Wait**haka Ngigi*
Chief Executive Officer | Alliance Technologies | MCK Nairobi Synod Building
T +254 20 525 0750 |Office Mobile: +254 716 201061 | M +254 737 811 000
www.at.co.ke