[kictanet] PRESS STATEMENT BY MPAKE

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Mar 29 09:07:49 EAT 2017

Hopefully the collection of fees can be done in civil way and not
brutal. I know a town where a big room was rented and it was full of
confiscated TVs, Music systems, computers and other electronics
confiscated from offices. Reforms should include making the activity
less stressful for consumers and also less utilization of police.

W.