[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: Safaricom and Internet Traffic Tampering

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:22:50 EAT 2017

Hahah agreeed Thuo.

Also, I can only imagine that the interest for such a thing would be from
GoK due to (in)security reasons. I gave up on Internet rights when Snowden
confirmed that even our very own Obama approved some of the most aggressive
snooping done in the World's history.

The only problem is the potential for abuse especially for monitoring
political rivals etc.

Kevin