[kictanet] .africa article claims DCA to appeal

Michuki Mwangi michuki.mwangi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:56:22 EAT 2017

Trying to relate the headline with the article and see contradiction. Quote
"in its filing, DCA, which is incorporated in Mauritius".  I cannot seem to
find any part of the article that qualifies DCA as Kenyan (other than local
operations) to support the heading of Kenya-SA fight  ...

Anyways, water under the bridge.

Regards,

Michuki.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:43 PM, McTim via kictanet <