[kictanet] .africa article claims DCA to appeal

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:43:17 EAT 2017

Hi Waudo,

It is hard to repeal a delegation to the root zone:

; <<>> DiG 9.8.3-P1 <<>> africa. SOA

;; global options: +cmd

;; Got answer:

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;africa. IN SOA

;; ANSWER SECTION:

africa. 3600 IN SOA zone-ds.registry.net.za. support.registry.net.za.
2017032187 21600 7200 1814400 3600

;; Query time: 1150 msec

;; SERVER: 192.168.1.1#53(192.168.1.1)

;; WHEN: Tue Mar 21 15:42:05 2017