[kictanet] CAK now forces Safaricom to cut the cost of mobile banking - Business Daily

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Mar 17 05:42:49 EAT 2017

Listers

And the drama continues..

Kenya’s competition watchdog – the CAK – has compelled Safaricom to disclose and lower its third-party mobile banking service charges in a move that intensifies the heat on the dominant telecoms operator.
It has emerged that Safaricom last month signed an agreement with the Competition Authority of Kenya (CAK) to cut the Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) prices for financial transactions going through its network.
Read on:-

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/CAK-forces-Safaricom-cut-cost-mobile-banking/539550-3852854-2nqj5y/index.html

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad