[kictanet] Israel Innovation Authority

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:08:59 EAT 2017

Funding innovation (not just infrastructure:)

“The idea of electrifying vehicles from the road is trendy right now and
you can see several companies trying to do a similar concept to us, but our
technology is totally different, from the coils under the asphalt to the
transfer of energy to the bus,” Ezer tells ISRAEL21c.

ElectRoad received funding in October 2015 from the European Union’s €18
billion Horizon 2020 project to refine its objectives, define its market
segment and woo strategic partners.

“We can use the grants to create pilots in Europe, where we already have
several partners, and will apply for Phase 2 Horizon 2020 grants at the end
of 2017,” says Ezer. He expects to start a pilot project in 2018 in a
European city modeled on the one in Tel Aviv.....

ElectRoad also gets funding from the Israel Innovation Authority and the
ministries of Transportation, Energy and Economy.

https://www.israel21c.org/recharge-electric-vehicles-from-under-the-road/