[kictanet] [isoc_ke] The $24 Billion Data Business That Telcos Don't Want to Talk About (Today's worth?)

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Mar 3 06:23:09 EAT 2017

Alex

Let me add Snowden to that voice.

No one is denying the misdeeds of Telcos. In this particular Greek case Vodafone was held accountable.

All we are saying is that we need to hold our governments accountable while definitely considering matters of National Security.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad