[kictanet] PRE KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSION DAY 1 - INTERNET SHUTDOWNS

Watila Alex awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 17:23:40 EAT 2017

Thanks,

Is the transmission system we are discussing based on this tender?

TENDER NO IEBC/33/2016-2017: <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

IMPLEMENTATION AND COMMISSIONING OF <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

WIDE AREA NETWORK IN TWO HUNDRED AND <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

NINETY (290) NEW LOCATIONS, EIGHTEEN (18) <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

EXISTING SITES AND PROVISION OF DEDICATED <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

INTERNET SERVICES <https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/tenders/MFwFEJ5iKJ.pdf>

If it is, it is based on internet and would be affected by an internet shutdown

Regards,

Alex