[kictanet] Kenya IGF - July - Registration Open

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:05:12 EAT 2017

Dear listers,

The Kenya IGF is a unique platform for all stakeholders to openly exchange
perspectives and concerns on key issues that may affect the future of the
Internet for millions of Kenyans.
KICTANet has been involved in organizing the Kenya IGF in partnership with
industry stakeholders to address key Internet issues.

This year, Kenya’s 2017 IGF is scheduled for July 6th, 2017, at the Laico
Regency Hotel, Nairobi. The outcomes will feed into the Global IGF slated
for December 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland. The global theme for this year’s
IGF is “Shape Your Digital Future!” while the local theme is "Internet and
Elections".

Registration is now open. Kindly register to attend here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kenya-igf-2017-tickets-35478004667

We'll also be having as per tradition, our online discussions on the key
issues facing the ICT sector next week. We look forward to your active
participation.

Also note, there will be other interesting events during the Kenya IGF
week. You can have a look at them on the event website:  www.kigf.or.ke

Regards,

Victor Kapiyo
​for Kenya IGF MAG