[kictanet] WALUBENGO: Kenya's uneasy dance with Bitcoin - Daily Nation

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jun 23 04:27:40 EAT 2017

Listers

Excerpts from the blog:-

Given all these benefits, CS Mucheru was challenged to reverse the chilling effect the terse circular from the Central Bank had caused within the Fintech innovators community.

He, however, argued that the circular never stopped anyone from innovating around financial services, and innovators should therefore continue experimenting and pushing into new frontiers.

Read the full article below:-

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/dot9/walubengo/2274560-3982344-7t1mmd/index.html

As a follow up to this KICTANet will soon be releasing the BlockChain Policy brief we have been working on which will include deliberations from the June 8th discussions.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad