[kictanet] How not to demand a domain takedown

Abdalla ceo at kenic.or.ke
Thu Jun 15 13:21:42 EAT 2017

Dear Kivuva,

The ccNSO has included this issue as a discussion point in the next ICANN 59 meeting.

ccTLD’s enjoy considerable autonomy given that they are allowed to domesticate rules which Govern its operations for the benefit of its citizens. This is basically the basis which Dot Cr for Costa Rica is basing its arguments on. That its country laws should be followed in demanding take down of the domain.

Kind regards,

Abdalla Omari.
Chief Executive Officer