[kictanet] Complaint against an MNO

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:16:23 EAT 2017

I have looked at http://www.ca.go.ke/index.php/how-to-make-a-complaint, but
just from reading, without downloading any forms, it's not obvious to me
which category of complaint mine is in. I'll appreciate any pointers,

On Tuesday last week (or Monday evening!) an MNO installed and switched on
some Radio equipment on a mast that is in my neighborhood and with that,
the neighborhood instantly lost all TV signals. We have been forced to
engage technicians to try and help us out to get to watch TV again. They
say we have to address the matter with the provider.

Digital signals, including that of GOTv have been affected from/by what I
believe is some signal from the equipment this MNO (or whoever it's sharing
the mast with!) installed last week.

In such a case of signal interference, which form should I be downloading
from the above CA website?

And why doesn't CA just have an online complaint submission system, which
authenticates against the complainant's phone number or e-mail using a
code??

PS: I believe the MNO who owns the mast is Airtel.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,