[kictanet] Invitation to FB's open house

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Mon Jul 10 19:52:23 EAT 2017

Rosemary

Try this one as amended by Brian on the
list https://openhousenairobi.splashthat.com/

I basically shared what Fadzai sent me
https://splashthat.com/sites/view/openhousenairobi.splashthat.com and
just opened the link now . Some of us have already reserved without
any problems while some people indicate they are not able to sign in.
Not sure why.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

On Friday, 07-07-2017 at 16:36 Grace Githaiga wrote:

 Listers

As more and more communication takes place in digital form, the full
range of public conversations are moving online — in groups and
broadcasts, in text and video, even with emoji. These discussions
reflect the diversity of human experience: some are enlightening and
informative, others are humorous and entertaining, and others still
are political or religious. Some can also be hateful and ugly.
Facebook is an open platform for all ideas, a place where we want to
encourage self-expression, connection and sharing. At the same time,
when people come to Facebook, we always want them to feel welcome and
safe. That’s why we have rules against bullying, harassing and
threatening someone.

Please rsvp
here: https://splashthat.com/sites/view/openhousenairobi.splashthat.com
[1]

Please send in your questions to openforum at fb.com [2]. The deadline
is Monday evening.

KICTANet is the local partner mobilizing those interested. Fadzai
spoke about this event yesterday during the KIGF.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

Co-Convenor
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Twitter:@ggithaiga
Tel: 254722701495
Skype: gracegithaiga
Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged
and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my
ability to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.

Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged
and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my
ability to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.

Links:
------
[1]
http://https://splashthat.com/sites/view/openhousenairobi.splashthat.com