[kictanet] Invitation to FB's open house

toepista nabusoba nabusoba at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 16:24:16 EAT 2017

Hi G.G,I'm trying to log in to register for the event but it seems the site is restricted? How else do i register?Regards,T

On Friday, July 7, 2017, 4:51:27 PM GMT+3, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

Listers

As more and more communication takes place in digital form, the full range of public conversations are moving online — in groups and broadcasts, in text and video, even with emoji. These discussions reflect the diversity of human experience: some are enlightening and informative, others are humorous and entertaining, and others still are political or religious. Some can also be hateful and ugly. Facebook is an open platform for all ideas, a place where we want to encourage self-expression, connection and sharing. At the same time, when people come to Facebook, we always want them to feel welcome and safe. That’s why we have rules against bullying, harassing and threatening someone.

Please rsvp here: https://splashthat.com/sites/view/openhousenairobi.splashthat.com

Please send in your questions to openforum at fb.com. The deadline is Monday evening.

KICTANet is the local partner mobilizing those interested. Fadzai spoke about this event yesterday during the KIGF.

Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

Co-Convenor
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Twitter:@ggithaiga
Tel: 254722701495
Skype: gracegithaiga
Alternate email: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga
www.kictanet.or.ke

"Change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged and come together to demand it. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change – but in yours"---Barrack Obama.