[kictanet] KIGF 2017 - Thursday 6 July 2017

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:34:33 EAT 2017

Dear listers,

I hope you are well.

On behalf of the local MAG, we'd like to thank you all for your vibrant
contributions throughout the process leading up to the Kenya IGF. Please
find attached the programme for the Kenya IGF 2017, which will be held
this *Thursday,
6 July 2017*, at the Laico Regency Hotel, Nairobi from 8 am.

For those who will be attending, do bring along your event ticket. For
those who will not be in a position to attend, you can follow the
proceedings live. The livestream link will be shared on the list and on the
kigf.or.ke website. We request you to also contribute to the discussions on
social media via the hashtag #KIGF2017.

Do have a good evening.

Regards,

*Victor Kapiyo*