[kictanet] PRE KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSIONS DAY 5: ICT IN THE COUNTIES

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:14:21 EAT 2017

Dear all,
Adam has raised some very important issues...Is the capacity in the
counties really to the task?
Is ICT prioritised in the counties?
I remember in Kisumu, free WiFi was launched but it barely worked.
Are there any reps from the counties or ICT Authority who can shed light on
internet prevelance and the implementation of the ICT roadmap??  as raised
by Kanini
Regards,
R.Ojino

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Victor Kapiyo via kictanet <