[kictanet] PRE KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSIONS DAY 5: ICT IN THE COUNTIES

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:13:13 EAT 2017

Dear all,

Today's online discussion is on the topic: ICT in the counties. Lets kindly
share our experience on challenges and opportunities based on the following
questions :

   -

   To what extent are county governments adopting ICTs?
   -

   What are the bottlenecks faced ICT entrepreneurs at county level?
   -

   What are those positive or negative experiences that we can learn from?
   -

   How can counties better respond to needs of the ICT community?

Lets engage,
Best regards,

Ronald Ojino.

--
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. A belief in God so assured
that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.