[kictanet] PRE KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSIONS DAY 3 - ONLINE BULLYING: HOW SAFE IS THE SPACE?

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 13:59:43 EAT 2017

The space is as safe as you engage in what is the "Internet design of Fair trade"; go receiving free (and paid up) cookies on the streets of WWW and allow the strangers to harvest you and follow you!
It is interesting to hear the Private Investigator's take on privacy; every hippie, young person getting into this virgin space should have a whole tutorial then make their choices. The PI has pulled out a whole family data from one of the members very active internet trail.
Enjoy listening in!

A great clip here with Mozilla Podcast

IRL Podcast

|   |
IRL Podcast
 Veronica Belmont explores real stories of life online – and real talk about how we can all keep the Internet hea...  |   |

Be blessed
Regards/Wangari
 ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".