[kictanet] Governments Websites under Maintenance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jan 27 17:16:13 EAT 2017

Listers

1. Treasury.go.ke
2. ICTA.go.ke

These two sites are down. The screenshots attached say:-

WEBSITE UNDER MAINTENANCE.

Whilst we can forgive Treasury for this Rookie Mistake what do we say about
ICTA?

If you guys need help please crowdsource this because surely this is an
embarrassment to Kenya not to mention that stakeholders can't access
information.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.