[kictanet] IEBC registry shows 128, 926 records of shared voter details - Who audits the IEBC database?

John Kieti jkieti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:29:11 EAT 2017

The explanation that duplicate national ID registrations came about through
data entry errors can only mean that the system failed to implement data
integrity checks when committing data to the main database - if the
assumption that national ID numbers are unique is valid.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 8:57 AM, awatila--- via kictanet <

> Arent they supposed to validate your id number by looking at your ID while
> registering you?
>

> The control is that all National ID numbers are unique (same control used
> in mpesa). Unless we want to say that there are people with different IDs
> that have the same national ID number
>

> Regards,

> Windows 10

Phone: +254-735-764242 // +254-722-764242