[kictanet] Taking the digital dividends to the constituencies for prosperity

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:18:32 EAT 2017

Hi Colleagues,

Interesting conversation and developments, congratulations bwana
Waziri. However and In my humble opinion government should get its
priorities right, we have areas near Nairobi like Ole Polos and
Kisamese, 50 Kilometres from the CBD where connectivity is a major
challenge and i invite you to drive down to this area one of this
days. Students have to travel for 20 Kilometres to access Cyber Cafe's
since 2 G or 3 G on the mobile Network is unstable. The Huduma Centre
has been idle for more than one year due to lack of connectivity. Why
cant we ensure all Citizens have access to electricity and good
communication infrastructure?, its good to showcase success stories
from Europe but we must remember that they have the basics in place.

Regards