[kictanet] Taking the digital dividends to the constituencies for prosperity

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:52:01 EAT 2017

Eric,

I'm in full agreement with your suggestion - but this should be in
addition to the '40 tablets'.  Raspberry Pis, whilst low cost, also
need TVs as monitors, keyboards, mice, power supplies, cables.  It
would be a maintenance nightmare!

So - there should be 'maker space' provided in addition for mebbe 5
Pis, with breadboards, components, and a RasPi teacher following the
recently released curriculum for the RasPi.

We can but dream ;)

Cheers,
Tony

Tony White