[kictanet] ICT Authority, not Treasury, should oversee IFMIS

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:11:53 EAT 2017

Interesting 2013 Guardian video about the GDS... Gov.uk: how geeks opened
up government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9cNlPcZ-ws

UK.Gov builds up their own geeks (not foreigners), UK Geeks build up UK.Gov.

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:55 PM, waudo siganga via kictanet <