[kictanet] KENYA POWER'S HUGE APPETITE FOR DEBT IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jan 11 16:06:58 EAT 2017

To add on to this conversation it would be great to hear how this will compliment the Broadband Strategy. And whether KPLC is really the right entity to execute this fibre strategy seeing as how they are performing in execution of their core mandate - Power Distribution.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad