[kictanet] New Conversations: breeding a soon to be tech-wired-brain-dead generation

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 09:37:59 EAT 2017

Warm greetings!
Please clarify, what is the "rubbish" - the studies, the findings?
And yes, it would be interesting to know of local studies done in the area.

https://www.clevelandclinic.org/reproductiveresearchcenter/docs/agradoc239.pdf

Blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".