[kictanet] Why Bill Gates would tax robots

awatila at yahoo.co.uk awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 12:19:35 EAT 2017

I think in the discussion the original purpose of taxation is forgotten.
A human being pays tax to the government to cover the cost of the common services provided by the government.

What are this services that the robot will be consuming from the government that they need to pay for?

Regards,

Alex

Sent from Mail for Windows 10