[kictanet] Russian military admits significant cyber-war effort - BBC News

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 15:27:47 EAT 2017

CNN, BBC are all globalist mouthpiece
On Fri, 2/24/17, Ali Hussein via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Subject: [kictanet] Russian military admits significant cyber-war effort - BBC News
 To: memakunat at yahoo.com
 Cc: "Ali Hussein" <ali at hussein.me.ke>
 Date: Friday, February 24, 2017, 5:52 AM

 Commenting on Mr Shoigu's remarks,
 former Russian commander-in-chief Gen Yuri Baluyevsky said a
 victory in information warfare "can be much more important
 than victory in a classical military conflict, because it is
 bloodless, yet the impact is overwhelming and can paralyse
 all of the enemy state's power structures".

 Read on:-

 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39062663

 Ali Hussein
 Principal
 Hussein & Associates
 +254 0713 601113

 Twitter: @AliHKassim
 Skype: abu-jomo

 "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not
 an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

 Sent from my iPad
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

 The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a
 multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions
 interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The
 network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
 sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth
 and development.

 KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable
 behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect
 people's times and bandwidth, share knowledge, don't flame
 or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do not spam, do
 not market your wares or qualifications.