[kictanet] Russian military admits significant cyber-war effort - BBC News

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Feb 24 05:52:14 EAT 2017

Commenting on Mr Shoigu's remarks, former Russian commander-in-chief Gen Yuri Baluyevsky said a victory in information warfare "can be much more important than victory in a classical military conflict, because it is bloodless, yet the impact is overwhelming and can paralyse all of the enemy state's power structures".

Read on:-

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39062663

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad